AET IMPACT has been designed to provide a support service to its academies and subscribed non-AET academies/schools with a variety of resources from experts within to ensure sustainable school improvement and promote high standards of achievement.
Please find a link below to the Good Practice section on the OFSTED website:
This is a service for the sectors that Ofsted inspects and regulates. Select from Ofsted's four inspection and regulatory remits in addition to the other filters to access relevant examples of good practice and supporting resources. You will then be able to read or download information files or view or download video files as well as share resources with colleagues through social media links.
Including details on an inset session in the Tamworth area
- Data View - t.co/aay8oo1CwV
- Ofsted reports back to Norfolk County Council following focused inspections t.co/d5OUgDLTK8
- Ofsted Readiness [Primary] t.co/y20MQduTPm
- Shakespeare Workshop | Friday 5th July 2013 t.co/NyywvOEhav
- Feedback is key to good communication - remember to provide us with as much feedback regarding the new AET IMPACT site!
- South Region Primary AET Literacy development day t.co/VS8YTK6F
- The UKSA (UK Sailing Association) Youth Conference [Sixth form students only] t.co/QnrpUTJs
- South Region Secondary Literacy development day t.co/ZyHvrDwo
Facilitated by Helen Johnston
Primary AET Literacy development days 9.30 to 3pm
Venue to be confirmed
Including keynote speakers from the DfE/ Ofsted
Old Thorns Manor, Griggs Green, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7PE.